AGREEMENT TO JOIN THE LOOPR SOCIAL CLUB- TERMS AND CONDITONS
- This Agreement to Join the Loopr Social Club (the "Agreement") is made and is effective as of the date that you, the joiner ("Joiner"), first scanned in the Loopr Social Club qcr code into your phone or other electronic device, registered with rideloopr.com or signed the written Agreement, and continues until the Loopr Social Club ("Loopr") decides to unilaterally terminate.
- Joiner desires to utilize the services of Loopr, which include various social affairs thrown from time to time, transportation services, discounts that may be offered and other membership benefits.
By joining Loopr, you agree to the following:
- You are at least 21 years old and understand that if you are not 21 years old, you may not be a member of Loopr;
- You agree not to bring any firearms or alcohol to any Loopr events or on any vehicles that Loopr charters for private usage available only to Loopr Joiners and further agree that if you bring any firearms or alcohol to any Loopr events or on any vehicles that Loopr charters for private usage, Loopr has the exclusive right to immediately terminate your membership;
- You understand that consuming cannabis can impair judgment and driving; as a result, you represent that you will not operate any motor vehicle on the same day that you have consumed cannabis while at any Loopr event or while riding on any vehicle that Loopr charters for the private use of Joiners. You further understand that Loopr has the exclusive right to immediately terminate you membership if you violate this provision;
- You agree that if you violate any of the provisions of the above Section 3, subsection "c," you assume the risk for any harm that is a result of your violation of the aforementioned Section, subsection "c." Your further agree that you understand that there are inherent risks associated with consuming cannabis, and especially with consuming cannabis and operating any motor vehicle. You agree to assume full responsibility for injury, loss, illness or damage to yourself and to indemnify Loopr and its affiliates from any claims as a result of your consumption of cannabis and/or violations of the aforementioned Section 3, subsection "c."
- You agree to abide by restrictions imposed by the State regarding the amount of cannabis legally allowed in your possession at any time.
- You agree that Loopr may use images of you for social media and marketing purposes.
- None of the provisions of this Agreement may be changed except by Loopr in writing.
- Relationship of the Parties: this Agreement shall confer no ownership onto Joiner of any Loopr properties or those properties of its affiliated entities. Nothing about this Agreement shall constitute a partnership.
Fees and Payments: membership into Loopr is free, but Loopr may charge Joiner for any events that Joiner attends or for those times Joiner chooses to ride on any vehicle that Loopr charters for private usage. Joiner will be informed of any charges prior to any Loopr event and/or prior to Joiner's riding on a privately chartered vehicle.
- You agree and acknowledge that any ticket or pass purchased through Loopr, whether it be a route pass of any duration, event or tour tickets, or any other Loopr service offering, is refundable only by written request, and refunds will only be granted if the Joiner has not had their ticket scanned, or used in any fashion, and if the start time of their reservation has not passed before refund is requested. If your cancellation request is made within this 10 day period before your reservation date, all fees paid are non-refundable but we will issue you a credit to use in the amount of your order that you may use for up to a year. There are no refunds nor credits given to guests that cancel within 24 hours of the reservation date, show up late, or do not show up at all for all our products and services, no matter the circumstances.
- By agreeing to the Terms of Service, you waive the right to dispute any purchase with the payment gateway or your credit card provider of any pass, ticket, or other Loopr service purchased on the Loopr app or website after said pass, ticket or other Loopr service is scanned or the reservation or event time has passed. Signing this document constitutes agreement that you intended to join the Loopr Social Club, and purchase of any pass, ticket, or Loopr service thereafter will not be refunded and cannot be disputed except under the circumstances in aforementioned Section 7, subsection A.
- Removal of customer from trip: Loopr reserves the right to remove a customer from a trip for any reason. Removal reason can include any person that violates any state or local law pertaining to the possession or use of marijuana, any federal, state or local law pertaining to issues other than marijuana, is disruptive to others, or constitutes a danger to himself/herself or others. The customer will not receive any refund for the remaining portion of the trip.
- First Aid: Any major trauma or severe accident will be handled by local emergency personnel. The Companies staff cannot give medical advice or anticipate complications from an injury (whether the injury is minor or major). By accepting these terms and conditions, you hereby release, waive, discharge, hold harmless and agree to indemnify The Company, and its owners, officers, directors, and employees from any and all claims, actions or losses which may arise or occurred during your accommodations .
- Medical Authorization: I hereby authorize any medical treatment reasonably necessary for any injury which I incur while participating in this Trip. (c) Medical Expenses: I either have medical insurance or, in its absence, agree to pay all costs or rescue and/or medical services as may be incurred by me or on my behalf during such Trip.
- No Warranty: Loopr warrants nothing to Joiner.
- Governing Law. This Agreement will be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado, without regard to conflict of laws principles.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement, including any Appendices that are incorporated herein by reference, is the entire agreement of the parties and supersedes any other agreements between the parties. No modification of or amendment to this Agreement, nor any waiver of any rights under this Agreement, shall be effective unless in writing signed by an authorized representative of Loopr.
- Partial Invalidity. In the event that any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be unenforceable, such provision shall in good faith be renegotiated to be enforceable and shall reflect as closely as possible the intent of the original provision of this Agreement. Such negotiations shall not affect the enforceability of the remainder of the Agreement.
PARTICIPANT AGREEMENT, RELEASE AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK
In consideration of the services of High Style Travel LLC, their agents, owners, officers, volunteers, participants, employees, and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf (hereinafter collectively referred to as "HST"), I hereby agree to release, indemnify, and discharge HST, on behalf of myself, my spouse, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate as follows:
I acknowledge that my participation in cannabis tours entails known and unanticipated risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to myself, to property, or to third parties. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity.
The risks include, among other things: Exposure to cannabis or cannabinoids and people who are consuming cannabis or cannabinoids; exposure to second-hand smoke; dizziness; redness or flushed cheeks, face, and or eyes; short term memory loss; severe anxiety; hallucinations; slowness; increased heart rate; problems with coordination; addiction; excessive eating; trips; stumbles; falls; stroke; heart attack; and death.
Furthermore, HST employees have difficult jobs to perform. They seek safety, but they are not infallible. They might be unaware of a participant's health, fitness, or abilities. They may give incomplete warnings or instructions, and the equipment being used might malfunction.
- I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks.
- I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless HST from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action, which are in any way connected with my participation in this activity or my use of HST's equipment or facilities, including any such claims which allege negligent acts or omissions of HST.
- Should HST or anyone acting on their behalf, be required to incur attorney's fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees and costs.
- I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating, or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage myself. I further certify that I am willing to assume the risk of any medical or physical condition I may have.
- In the event that I file a lawsuit against HST, I agree to do so solely in the state of Colorado, and I further agree that the substantive law of that state shall apply in that action without regard to the conflict of law rules of that state. I agree that if any portion of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining document shall remain in full force and effect.
By purchasing a ticket or signing your name you are agreeing to all terms of this Agreement, including full membership as part of the Loopr Social Club.
Also, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation in this activity, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against HST on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein.
I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document. I have read and understood it, and I agree to be bound by its terms.